- Sesame Oil is traditionally used for a nurturing ayurvedic massage.
- Sesame oil bolsters ability to handle stress, promotes physical strength, nourishes muscles and bones, supports comfortable joint movements and promotes sound sleep patterns.
- Avocado oil is deeply penetrating and has regenerative properties.
- Sandalwood oil is relaxing and relieves stress.
- Cypress oil reduces anxiety and fatigue
- Sesame Oil, Avocado Oil, Jojoba Oil
- Pure Essential Oils of Sandalwood, Rose
- Geranium, Orange, Cypress
Usage: Apply Massage Oil on your body half an hour before taking bath, once a week. Apply liberally with palms of your hand using long strokes. Use upward strokes(8 to 10 times) for the inner portions of your body and downward strokes( 8 to 10 times) for the outward potion of your body. Use circular motions for the joints. Massage each portion of the body at a time - upper part of leg, knees, lower part, foot, upper arm, elbow, lower arem, hands, back, neck, breasts, stomach, face. Sprinkle dry gram flour after massaging to absorb the oil left on your skin. then take bath using chemical free soap.
Shelf Life: Best before 12 months from mfg.