- Aloe vera and trifla have a lot of anti oxidants and essential nutrients for hair.
- Triphala fights common infection like scalp itching, dandruff and prevent hair fall.
- Alovera supplies the keratin which is the natural protein for hair growth, and keeps the hair and scalp hydrated.
- Neem leaves are loaded with anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antifungal properties that work together to thwart the growth of dandruff.
- Mulethi and manjishtha have anti bacterial and anti fungal properties and cure the fungal infection of dandruff naturally.
- The essential oils contain anti fungal and anti bacterial compounds that restore balance to the scalp.
- Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Castor Oil,
- Organic Mahua Oil, Trifla Powder, Herbs of Manjistha,
- Amla, Mulethi, Neem, Aloe Vera Gel, Lye,
- Purified Water, Pure Essential Oils of Tea Tree,
- Lavender, Rosemary, Patchouli, Chamomile and Lemon.
Usage: Wet your hair and rub the hair and scalp with the shampoo bar. Work out lather with finger tips all over the head. Then wash off with water. Repeat if necessary.
**Best Before 18 months from mfg.